We often plan our transportation future as if cost were no object.READ MORE 35 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- The Rainier Ave. Problem
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers
- Seattle's Ferguson march: Inside the anarchist-activist divide
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel?
- The Daily Troll: Protesters take to Seattle streets. Murray gets a new communications head. Cyclist seeks $2.5 million from Seattle.
- The Daily Troll: Seattle groups protest. WSU warning about mumps. Kyle Seager to stay.
- Now Playing: Michael Keaton soars in "Birdman"
- Seattle rock hound offers tours of our billion-year-old past
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble?
- King County Metro responds to driver bathroom break shortage
Many thanks to Gary Gibson and Harry Williams some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- The Daily Troll: Sound Transit ballot measure coming in 2016. Public utility workers in deep doo-doo. Amazon Travel? (67)
- The Rainier Ave. Problem (34)
- Eastside drivers likely to see I-405 express-lane tolls in a year (18)
- Will Seattle tax itself into trouble? (47)
- Holidays: A season for grown-ups (6)
- Tax reform? There's a DIY movement for that (29)
- Will Capitol Hill's new arts district really do anything? (9)
- Penthouse "Apodments" and Homesteading Washington Park (34)
- Too few bathroom breaks drove bus drivers to adult diapers (10)
- State's marijuana income expected to get much higher (8)
"Brenda" is scheduled to begin digging a 3.4-mile stretch of Sound Transit light rail tunnel from Northgate to the University District in June.READ MORE 12 COMMENTS
Commentary: Does anyone responsible for guiding Southeast Seattle's transit-oriented renaissance have a clue what's going on there?READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Daily Troll: Murray axing McGinn directors. Sound Transit in fast lane. Microsoft's Cybercrime irony.
President comes calling.READ MORE 17 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Boeing keeps pols on their toes. Del Bene to NSA: Back off. Sound Transit wants your ideas.
An 82-year-old man was taken into custody after a shooting at Union Gospel Mission.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Commentary: In this city, politicians once stood with the people. As the elections approach, it's clear that quality is all too rare these days.READ MORE 52 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: Bradley Manning protests. Abortion required at public hospitals? App for a bus nap.
A wildfire forces more evacuations outside Leavenworth. Downtown car crash.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
Inslee angry about new federal delays on Hanford nuclear cleanup. Traffic: You really thinking you're going to Portland?READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Commentary: Does anyone responsible for guiding Southeast Seattle's transit-oriented renaissance have a clue what's going on there?READ MORE 72 COMMENTS
We've laid out our priorities. Now it's time for the vision thing. In a word: tolling.READ MORE 83 COMMENTS
It's time to talk about our favorite elephant in the room: Interstate 5.READ MORE 98 COMMENTS
Ethiopian Orthodox community celebrates Easter.READ MORE 1 COMMENTS
The popular bus app needs a few tweaks. Can the transportation agency make them happen?READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
Snow on the hill. Gunshots that turned out to be rocks hitting the side of the bus. And a passenger's willingness to go to jail.READ MORE 4 COMMENTS
The Daily Troll: NBA will break some hearts. A win for south King Co. Feds go after fake Chihuly case.
Seattle schools' math deficit. In defense of tiny apartments.READ MORE 7 COMMENTS
- A walkable, bikable Montlake? Just add money
- The Daily Troll: Percy Harvin traded to Jets. Starbucks' PR blitz. Diversity training for Microsoft.
- The Daily Troll: Temps, wildfires heat up. Will Microsoft layoffs be big? Summer fun, as long as you stay out of traffic.
- Ramps to Nowhere: A word on behalf of 'Seattle process'
- The Daily Troll: Prepare to be surprised on 520 bridge. Bell Street: Call that a 'park'? Frye Museum as launching pad.
- Ramps to Nowhere: Now we're getting Somewhere
- The Daily Troll: Murray looks at housing affordability. Ferry system: A job for Jay Inslee? More money for state parks?
- The Daily Troll: That whole ferry breakdown problem. Seattle's bike supremacy. V-O-T-E.
- Harry Hoffman, 61, a man of passions for urban farming, housing assistance and soccer
- Serving ferry riders takes priority over minor cosmetic work
- Paging Jay Inslee: What's with the rusting ferries?
- The Daily Troll: Calls for help on shootings. Local food: the app. Seeking the middle way? Don't look in Olympia.
- Metro fined over bathroom breaks
- What does Prop. 1's approval mean for your bus route?
- Seattle voters trade higher taxes for better bus service
- Transportation Prop 1 will let Seattle add bus service for first time since '07
- City transportation vote: The way to be cautious is to say 'no'
- What you should know about Seattle's bus measure
- SeaTac $15 wage win tempered by recount, legal hurdles
- The next Seattle mayor needs to be a puzzlemaster
- Port of Seattle: The gang that can't shoot straight
- Jet noise jeopardy: Seattle’s skies will soon get quieter — except on Beacon Hill
- From the airport to Seattle: It doesn't look like you can get there from here
- The Daily Troll: A GOP-enhanced Seattle? Steinbrueck for mayor? And sympathy for zoo's elephants