On this casual day, I started out wearing a blue polo shirt with this white cami, black pants, and flip flops. Unfortunately, when I looked in the mirror, I saw some unexpected stains down the front of the polo. Grrr.
I needed to make a quick change, so I grabbed a black button-down shirt with tuxedo detailing from the closet. Then I realized that the outfit was a big snore, so I switched out the flip flops for gold sandals and added gold and coral earrings. Turned out surprisingly snazzy for an outfit with little color. The graphic design of the shoes and the movement in the earrings helped spiff it up.
- Black short-sleeved button down with tuxedo front detailing (three years old, Target, $16)
- Provides "ample" coverage, cotton camisole (less than a year old, Old Navy, $6)
- Audrey Hepburn-esque, black cropped chino pants (less than a year old, J.Crew, $69 sale)
- Groovy gold gladiator sandals (three years old, Target, $15)
- Cheapo fake gold and coral earrings (two years old, Target, $8)