Crosscutters, we’re so close to reaching our goal, but we are at risk of falling short. We need you to act today!
This is the final day of our spring membership campaign. The countdown begins now for us to reach our goal of 412 members by 4/12 (today). Your action is now urgent.
We have a lot to celebrate. For the first time in Crosscut’s history we are now above 900 active members. Lots of readers have taken that critical step of becoming a donor, a member, a Crosscutter.
Thank you, thank you.
Your support will help us serve you better and build our strategic vision. Next week our board of directors will spend an evening at a retreat focused on 5 big reader-focused initiatives::
- Expand our editorial capacity, including beat reporters, more depth in specific issue areas and wider geographic coverage;
- Improve our technology, including a more leading-edge site design with more mobile capabilities;
- More opportunities to come together face-to-face for live conversations at conferences and other events;
- Wider reach for our content, including more social media and partnerships with news media;
- More awareness of our brand of nonpartisan, independent journalism.
Your financial support, at any level of giving, helps us to serve more readers. No paywalls, just quality content for all.
Any gift of $100 or more will be matched thanks to gifts from several Crosscut board members.
Take a moment to call us at 206-382-6137, email us at email@example.com, download a form for mail-in membership or click here to pay online. Thank you.