Find a full list of preliminary election results for Seattle, King County and Washington state here.
Election night is here! This year, Seattle votes on a new city council and the biggest tax levy in its history. The county votes on police oversight and family service funding. And the state decides whether to reiterate its general distaste for taxes, or deals perennial initiative pusher Tim Eyman a surprise defeat.
Throughout the evening, keep it locked here for a liveblog of results, reactions, analysis, scenes from the parties and more. Thanks to the power of technology, you can simply leave this page open and it'll update automatically below. Here's our lineup:
- Crosscut's city reporter, Dave Kroman, will be hitting the Yes on Proposition 1 and Tim Burgess election night parties.
- Former campaign henchman and current editor/writer Drew Atkins will be liveblogging from the No on Proposition 1 party and weighing in on other races and results.
- Like Batman, Mossback columnist Knute Berger will be roaming the city, going where he is needed most.
- Editor Joe Copeland will be in West Seattle, checking in with city council candidates Lisa Herbold and Shannon Braddock.
- Mason Bryan, intrepid intern and former managing editor of Seattle University's newspaper, will be hitting the parties of councilperson Kshama Sawant and candidate Jon Grant.
- And editor-in-chief Greg Hanscom and engagement manager Cambria Roth will be manning the fort, and rounding out our team coverage.
Stay tuned for the latest below...