Editor's Circle donors strengthen Crosscut's impact by ensuring free public access to meaningful reporting, lively events, and diverse viewpoints. We are grateful for your support and hope you will enjoy the benefits of being a major investor in Crosscut.
WRITER'S CIRCLE: $1,000 to $2,499
- Invitations to exclusive Crosscut events and opportunities to engage with Crosscut's editorial team and other Editor's Circle members.
- Recognition of your gift in Crosscut's Annual Report and Courage Awards Program.
- Periodic reports with insights about strategy, results and forthcoming features.
PUBLISHER'S CIRCLE: $2,500 to $4,999
All Writer's Circle benefits, plus:
- Opportunities to invite an additional guest to Editor's Circle events.
- Testimonial and recognition on Crosscut.com
- Premium seating and/or early-bird pricing for many Crosscut events.
PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE: $5,000 +
All Publisher's Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation to annual President's Circle lunch with Cascade Public Media's President and CEO, Rob Dunlop.
- Private lunch with Crosscut and KCTS 9 Executive Editor Greg Hanscom.
For more information about Crosscut Editor's Circle benefits, please contact:
Austin Kellogg, Major Gift Officer