Lead CRM Administrator
Provide CRM administration and data support to reach more people, build a strong organization, and inspire a smarter world.
Qualified applicants please apply here.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
I. CRM Administration
- Administer user accounts and profiles
- Research, design, develop, test, and deploy Salesforce customization, such as page layouts, picklists, custom fields, report types, and 3rd-party applications.
- Research, design, develop, test, and deploy solutions for business process automation using native CRM tools and external resources
- Deploy CRM upgrades, including testing, end-user training, and documentation.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence Analyst and Audience Engagement Specialist on dashboard and report development and governance; serve as a station-wide CRM report and dashboard support resource.
- Execute and manage the CRM data retention strategy (archiving and purging of data).
- Work closely with the IT Director on monitoring and managing budgeted CRM resources such as user accounts, data storage, and fee-based applications.
- Maintain CPM’s PCI Compliance strategy related to secure user and data management practices.
- Serve as a champion of CRM data governance, leading efforts and finding opportunities to improve the efficacy of CRM data as a part of the whole data and analytics picture.
- Follow best practices for maintaining the security, integrity and availability of CRM systems and data.
- Work collaboratively with the other Salesforce administrators in the Data and Analytics and IT Departments.
II. Support CRM Users, User Acceptance (UA), and Adoption
- Provide 1st-tier, end-user support of the CRM, which includes support of connected and supporting applications.
- Serve as the primary support contact for CRM vendors.
- Execute the CRM Basics training program and other on-boarding presentations.
- Draft, publish, maintain, and share business process documentation.
- Lead CPM’s CRM User Groups.
III. Manage CRM Data Quality
- Perform account de-duplication processing.
- Perform tasks to support address quality, such as standardization and National Change of Address (NCOA) Screening.
- Perform other data management tasks that support data integrity.
IV. Support CRM Data Integration and Solutions
- Deploy, administer, and support connected applications, such as Salesforce Connector, Marketing Cloud, and PBS Membership Vault.
- Design and support data integration batch processing solutions, tools, and workflows which includes various categories of data such as transactional donation data, prospect data, and personalization data.
- Work closely with the Director of Data and Analytics to seek innovative solutions for integration of data, with an emphasis on automation, quality, scalability, and usability.
- Work closely with the Digital Technology team on projects related to digital platform integration.
V. Improvement and Innovation
- Seek opportunities to optimize processes, systems, and tools.
- Identify areas of potential innovation.
- Participate in training and learning opportunities.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2 plus years of Salesforce Admin experience is required.
- Salesforce Admin Certification (ADM201) is preferred.
- Knowledge of relational database modeling, design, or development is required.
- Experience training end-users required; experience designing training curricula preferred.
- Advanced Excel expertise is required (pivot tables, functions, macros, etc.).
- Advanced MS Access expertise preferred (complex queries, macros, and UI design).
- Experience with any of the following applications is preferred: Data Loader, Demand Tools, Heroku, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Must maintain currency of skills and knowledge related to CRM applications, tools, trends, and best practices.
- Familiarity with data security best practices, including PCI Data Security Standards, preferred.
- Experience writing end-user documentation preferred.
- Ability to deliver quality customer service.
- Must be able to maintain subject-matter-expert-level knowledge of CRM business processes and rules.
- Experience with user-centered practices and methodologies preferred.
- Experience in a non-profit environment preferred.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across functional teams.
- Ability to view data on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Ability to type on a keyboard for long periods of time.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods.
Cascade Public Media is committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience and personal background.