PT Underwriting Coordinator
Support Corporate Underwriting and Marketing and Communications to reach more people, build a great organization and inspire a smarter world Qualified applicants please apply here.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Support Corporate Underwriting
- Write, Manage and Track all schedule flights for underwriting interstitial elements on all channels including digital ad insertions on websites and E news-letters.
- Confirm that correct versions for underwriting interstitial broadcasts and other underwriting assets are scheduled.
- Confirm that media for all underwriting interstitial elements and other underwriting assets are in hand and secure replacements if needed.
- Create and update data records for all underwriting assets including but not limited to broadcast spots.
- Review and communicate underwriting scheduling discrepancies, following up as appropriate to resolve.
- Assist Account Managers in confirming availability of underwriting inventory.
- Track performance, and fulfillment of underwriting orders.
- Notify Sales Manager and Corporate Development Account Managers when make-goods are required.
- Provide information for station reports as needed.
- Effective optimization using DFP or similar ad serving platform.
- Manage purging of media files for underwriting interstitials and other underwriting elements no longer needed.
- Assist with department revenue projections and tracking.
- Provide information to accounting for department invoices as needed.
- Coordinate production and delivery of underwriting spots and other underwriting assets with Marcom and other departments.
- Reconcile underwriting sales accounts with Accounting as needed.
- Generate reports as requested.
- Respond to internal and external queries.
- Back-up for FT Underwriting Assistant.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or other related field, or equivalent job experience required.
- Experience in project management and contract management strongly preferred.
- Experience working with DFP.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) required.
- Experience with multi-platform marketing and advertising strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of broadcast production process strongly preferred.
- Adept at working both independently and collaboratively to accomplish goals and objectives within deadlines.
- Ability to view data on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Ability to type on a keyboard for long periods of time.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods This is a part time (20 hours/week), bargaining unit position.
Cascade Public Media is committed to building a team that represents a diversity of thought, experience and personal background.