Vehicle Donation Is Easy!
Are you planning to sell or trade in a vehicle soon? Avoid a low trade-in value from a dealer, or the hassle and anxiety of selling it yourself. Take advantage of the Crosscut Vehicle Donation Program. It's simple and convenient and will help Crosscut bring you more of the quality local reporting that makes an impact in our community.
Here's how it works:
- Just call CARS* at 877-528-7922 or fill out the secure car donation form online.
- The CARS representative will schedule a pick-up time that's convenient for you (vehicles can be picked up from almost any location in the U.S. and B.C.).
- CARS will then sell the vehicle at auction and Crosscut will receive approximately 85 percent of the net proceeds!
- You may receive a sizable tax deduction. (To find out specifically how much benefit you will receive from donating your vehicle, you'll want to contact your tax professional.)
- You make civic-minded, local news coverage possible with your vehicle donation!
*After carefully reviewing the nation's leading vehicle donation service providers, we have selected CARS (Charitable Adult Rides Inc.) to operate the Crosscut's Vehicle Donation Program.