Yesterday we launched an experimental survey to see if Crosscut readers can predict the outcome of the election. As I mentioned then, this is not an opinion survey or a survey of how you will vote – it's a measure of how we as a group think the election will turn out, even if we don't agree with the result. Imagine you are betting money on the outcome (not that anybody would actually do that, of course). If you haven't put in your two cents, please do. If things change between now and Tuesday, you can go back and change your prediction. You can review the current results, but remember that the percentages reflect certainty, not how the votes will break down. So far:
- We're pretty sure Proposition 1 will fail.
- We're certain Initiative 960 will fail.
- We're quite certain Resolution 4204 will pass.
- We think Bill Sherman will beat Dan Satterberg.
- We think Venus Velazquez is toast and Bruce Harrell will win.
- We think David Della is a one-termer – that Tim Burgess will be elected.