They also make their support for Jamie Pedersen as a state senator official. He will replace Ed Murray, Seattle's mayor-elect.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
Our Sponsors:Read more »
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization?
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights!
- Nebraska (the movie not the state)
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray
- Methow Valley: A commitment to no bad days
- Proposal for height rezoning near Mount Baker station raises controversy
- The Daily Troll: Sarkisian leaves UWhatsitsname for USC. Good omen for Sawant's future. Amazon drones on.
- The Daily Troll: New state senator. Giving Tuesday. Ramping up Border Patrol in Friday Harbor?
- Chum salmon rising
Many thanks to Adam Parast and Laurel Strand some of our many supporters.ALL MEMBERS »
- Bike bullies: Turn off those blinking lights! (70)
- Proposal for height rezoning near Mount Baker station raises controversy (28)
- One-track mind: the return of the monorail (41)
- Is Boeing a terrorist organization? (30)
- 10 big challenges await Mayor Murray (43)
- Thanksgiving: Is there still a place at the table for the Middle Class? (23)
- Why downtown would be safer as a surveillance state (31)
- Boeing v. Machinists: Time for an Inslee-vention (9)
- Biweekly Seattle trash pick ups: A stinker? (11)
- Olympia's education efforts: Mid-course correction needed (5)
With the two sides not speaking and more than a dozen states courting Boeing, the governor may be our last hope to keep the 777X in Washington.READ MORE 9 COMMENTS
Guest Opinion: The Startup Seattle initiative made its way into the city's annual budget last month. One councilmember says it needed more careful review.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
To make Seattle more attractive to police chief candidates, a City Council committee is discussing whether to change rules that require high-level posts to be filled from within the department.READ MORE 2 COMMENTS
The changeover from once-a-week service could save Seattle Public Utilities money and cut down on garbage truck traffic. Some customers aren't so sure.READ MORE 11 COMMENTS
Mystery departure from Everett School Board. Idaho has Democrats? Cold weather settling in.READ MORE COMMENT NOW
By combining new investment with careful preservation, Oakland has managed to modernize without sacrificing neighborhood character - and characters.READ MORE 6 COMMENTS